Dorade coryphène, also known as mahi-mahi or dolphinfish, is a delicious fish with firm flesh and a mild, sweet flavor. Here’s a simple recipe to prepare Dorade coryphène for dinner:
- 2 Dorade coryphène fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh herbs (such as parsley or dill) for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and lightly grease a baking dish.
- Rinse the Dorade coryphène fillets under cold water and pat them dry with paper towels.
- Place the fillets in the greased baking dish and drizzle them with olive oil. Make sure both sides are coated with oil.
- Sprinkle the minced garlic evenly over the fillets. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon over the fish, and then place the lemon slices on top.
- Season the fillets with salt and pepper to taste. You can also add any additional herbs or spices you prefer.
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through. The cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- Once the fish is cooked, remove it from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Garnish the Dorade coryphène fillets with fresh herbs, such as parsley or dill, and serve them with the remaining lemon wedges on the side.
You can accompany the fish with a side of steamed vegetables, rice, or a fresh salad. Enjoy your flavorful Dorade coryphène dinner!